Grundoram® Pneumatic Pipe Ramming
|MODEL||Tool Diameter (in.)||Length (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Strokes /Minute||Air Cons. (cfm)|
Pipe Clean-out is Fast, Effective
Pipe clean-out with ramming requires minimal additional equipment. In fact, the air compressor used to power the Grundoram is used to expel the spoils. Once a seal-off plate is installed on one end of the casing, air pressure builds inside the casing and forces the spoils out. As with any process using compressed air, extreme caution should always be used to keep workers away from the exit area.
Augers Work, Too
Larger casings clean-out especially well with augers. This is good news for contractors that already own this type of equipment.
Additional Pipe Ramming Methods
Mini-Grundoram For Confined Spaces
Don’t limit your drives because of space restrictions. Mini-Grundoram tools have shorter body lengths with full-sized tool power.
- Three tool diameters to choose from.
- Body is machined from one-piece solid block alloy steel.
- One unit adaptable to several casing diameters.
- Fully reversible.
Vertical Ramming For Pile & Pipe Driving
Use Grundoram to install sheet pilings or pillars with a vertical drive.
- Ideal for variable soil conditions
- “Swallow up” large obstructions
- Access locations that larger equipment can’t reach.
- “Rat-Hole” casings for oil field applications.
TT Pipe Ramming methods including:
- Conductor Barrel™
- Pullback Assist
- Bore Salvage
- Drill Stem Recovery
TT Technologies has developed pipe ramming slick-bore techniques to help install large diameter transmission mains. Click here to learn more about the slick bore method.
When problems arise on a Directional Drilling job you need to act quickly to avoid a costly situation. TT Technologies offers proven solutions for tough drilling problems. The percussive power of the Grundoram pipe rammer can help free stuck pipes and drill stems, overcome hydrolock, remove product pipe and more. Keep a Grundoram on hand during your next job and ensure a trouble free bore. Click here to learn more about HDD Assist techniques.
Check out the Grundopit K - Mini Keyhole Directional Drill! http://t.co/Fc6Jt1UcDx
One Brand - Two Methods. http://t.co/bc8uiW6iLH
The NASTT's No-Dig Show award winning product - Grundopit K! http://t.co/IIhgVza8v7
3-12-15_TT Technologies ND05.JPG lnkd.in/ejS2s_r
Connect With Us
- GRUNDOMAT® Horizontal Boring Tool
- GRUNDORAM® Pneumatic Pipe Ramming
- GRUNDOCRACK® Pneumatic Pipe Bursting
- GRUNDOBURST® Static Pipe Bursting System
- GRUNDOTUGGER® Lateral Pipe Bursting
- GRUNDODRILL 4X® Compact Directional Drill
- GRUNDOPIT® Pit Launched HDD
- GRUNDOSPLIT Pipe Splitting Tooling
- GRUNDOWINCH® Constant Tension Winch
- GRUNDOMUDD™ Bentonite Mixing & Delivery
- GRUNDO-AIR® Air Compressor
- Cable & Pipe Pusher
- Fiber Optic Cable Blowers
- TT Technologies Introduces Updated Grundopit Pit Launched Mini Directional DrillNovember 11, 2017 - 4:03 pm
- Ramming in the Great White North: LTL Directional Drilling Conquers Cold Weather & Collapsed CulvertsApril 1, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Pipe Ramming Texas Style: Pumpco, Inc. Defeats Tough Soils in the Lone Star StateMarch 29, 2017 - 2:25 pm
- Pipe Ramming Proves Golden for HDD Project in Colorado: BTrenchless Beats the BedrockSeptember 26, 2016 - 3:15 pm