GRUNDOTUGGER® Lateral Pipe Bursting System
The Grundotugger pipe bursting system from TT Technologies provides the portability you want and the power you need to burst and replace service laterals, up to 150 feet and more, quickly and easily. This lightweight system (no component over 70 lbs.) includes everything you need for bursting operations including bursting heads for 4- and 6-inch pipe, winch cable, power pack and pipe fusion equipment.
For difficult soils, Grundomat piercing tools can be used to assist in pipe bursting operations. Ask your TT Technologies sales representative for more information.
- No component over 75 pounds
- Mini-excavator mounting system and power supply
- Grundomat piercing tools can assist in difficult soils
- Quick-lock and bolt-on bursting heads easily installed
- Strongest cable-to-bursting head connection available
- No gripping teeth for longer cable life
- Superior field support
Lower hydraulic pressure (3,000 psi max) adds safety and allows a skid steer or mini-excavator power supply.
Pulling on a larger radius protects the cable from premature wear and ensures longer life.
A non-serrated gripping system also protects the cable.
A bottom stablilizer plate eliminates additional blocking in soft soils.
- Replace laterals without costly trenches, restoration and social disruption
- Negotiates turns and bends up to 45°
- Fuse pipe as you burst
- Overcome tight working conditions
- Burst using low pressure hydraulics
GRUNDOTUGGER® is Fast
|Flow||Speed @ 2550 psi max.|
|5 gpm||=||2.5 ft/min|
|10 gpm||=||5 ft/min|
|15 gpm||=||7.5 ft/min|
This product is covered by US Patent No. 7,125,001.